Wednesday, November 10, 2010

shallow thoughts. 10.11.10

fear, anger, sad, excitement, happy, random mix feeling..... just in 3hours time.
sometimes I am confuse with my own feelings in my daily life.
roller-coaster rides, there is up and down.... 
when you THINK that today is just another usual day, all plan out nice and smooth....
step by step... but mood swing change your whole day.
 Having random surprises visit with your emotion is not a perfect felling.
sometimes is FUN filled JOY, and sometimes just LAME and SAD
feel like crying so badly yet I can't, cause it just  make so many people worried and asking, "what happen?", "what is wrong". I know is okay to cry and be sad.

BUT
I
TRULY 
HATES 
IT!!!

when I have a random feelings, make me confuse and it JUST NOT RIGHT!!!
plus I know is not right to hold up all this to myself, and blogging is just a way to express my feelings and letting it out. 
BURST you stupid sadness in ME.

I know somewhere out there, A HUGE rainbow will appear and make me smile again.
if there is NO rainbow, hopefully... there is a awesome sun set, sun raise, cloud or even stars.... I could just gaze at, and make me feel all nice and warm inside out.

-my shallow thoughts 10.11.10-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment