Monday, November 15, 2010

- and +

when you feel pain and hurt is always "-" sign pop up in to your mind, this is not a good thoughts.
when you smile and laugh your head out is it a "+"? do you really feel happy? are you just smiling and laughing cause everyone did it? or your making someone happy? 

truthfully, I am pretty down this few days, randoms thoughts and feelings come and go. 
sometimes is bad to think about negative and positive possibility, and things will happen next.
yet sometimes you can't stop yourself by thinking all the random things that happen.
is out of my control.

sometime I tell myself if I'm always sad and grumpy will it make things better or worst? 
what matters the most? 
I am rushing or too harsh on things?
there is question and question every day, that I ask myself,
holding ON and  LETTING go?
what should I hold ON too, is it worth it to let GO if I don't hold it tight?

my little 1pound brain don't make much senses sometime, it just think and think!
ahhhhhhhh......ALL I NEED IS........
i'm not too sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment