Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dear dad...

Dear Dad,

Do you remember when I was a child, I use all the tricks to get goodies and making full use of my cuteness to get my way. I know every time I cry it will make you sad. I remembered, mom said don't get any ice cream for the young one, and I secretly tell you I want ice cream, and you will get it for me.... and mom will get furious for a while. (hahahhaa) Rainbow ice cream was my favorite. 
Till now, I still get my ways on you.

Looking at your facial expression I know your in pain physically, and do you know I am in pain too?
You complaint to Mom, your in pain and she called me, and tell me all the complaints you made, and when she advice you, you don't want to hear what she tells you. Arguments always happen, when your stubborn as that.

Listening to your complaint and argument my hearts weeps, I know you hate going to the doctor. But your not your own doctor, you can't go to the pharmacy and make your own prescription. Your intaking most of the medication is not certified by the health department.

How can I advice you, not to be so hard headed. Bring you to the doctors, listening what is going on with you making me worried. Dad, I love you and I want you to get well.

I know, there is no point I am writing this but just to express myself!!!
DAD... I love you!!!

Yours truly,
Daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment