Wednesday, June 2, 2010

what I can find in you.

Someday, when your feeling sad and lonely... there is a bright smile across the road that melt your heart. Setting all your sorrows free like a gushing water.

A great treasure that will be found. I found a bright lovely smile that melts my heart, like a chocolate that melt in my hands.

Looking and admiring just a smile that made my day feel so warm. Smile that mean so much more, NOT just a smile, an extra ordinary smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping every memories in my mind.
Admiring those special laugh.
The special dance.
Having you is such blessing.
Random question that you ask.
You are unique person.
Not just the smartypants but a true friend.

Legend that inspire me on my cooking in the kitchen .
Everlasting smile that have on your face.
I will remember the times we spend together.
God have a destiny and bright future for you.
Happinesses, faith and love you brought to me.

Advertising Korean pop song and dance make me laugh.
Many things you have seen me change.
Making me so special in your special way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... this is some special thoughts that have in me now, and I would like to share them.


Peace out!!!!

1 comment: