Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just for you Kathryn Amm.


My First posting, and I would love to dedicate to my dear friend.
Her name is Kathryn Amm. Plus today is 1st of June 2010 will be a great day to start a blog.

Therefore I need to make this posting worth it. Is meaningful to me and I'm not sure about anyone else. Just my small thoughts that I had in my little mind.

Is hard to say goodbye to people you cherish and having them as part of your life is been great, yet life must go on. And when the time is right we will meet again...well in...(haven or the nation). We shall wait and see how God write the history of our life journey. Yet so far he had a plan for me to meet all my special friend with special and unique talent. ( I have great don't be Jealous)

This is one of my special friends, she is have her special smile and tender loving heart that make her special. She had inspire me in many ways, she LOVE to SING and DANCE, in her special style. Have a heart for ASIA, yet did I tell you she is SMART too.... (she is blushing while reading this I HOPE)
Well I can't really describe her from top to bottom, but one think I can say...is, she have a humble and caring heart.
Talking to her in a long journey while driving make me alive....although I am not sleepy in while I'm driving but just someone that willing to talk to you while she is sleepy!! You are the first passenger that accompany/making effort to talk/not sleeping. I seriously appreciate that.

I know sometime is hard to communicate with me... but WHO AM I? Joey Parker or JENNY LOO?
It is just me....having my fun time and messing with you!!! Yet you can still stand the little princess attitude for 4 and a half month. (well done) Applause.....
Oh well... Just a little something to start on my blog!!!
BIG thank you for my special friend Kathryn Amm.

Stay tune...many posting to come!!! (i hope)



1 comment: