Wednesday, June 2, 2010

understanding & sharing & a part of me have gone.

I understand myself while express my feelings, I know is hard for me because I have step out and I couldn't reversed my step back. And encouragement that other people gives me, just made me stronger while walking with you in my life. The scary first step, but you know the best in me.
You have planned my journey in earth to glorify your name, and you send amazing people in my life that help me grow so much in you.
You created love.Yet I do not know what is love, but you have tough me how to love, and love towards the nation. You have unblock my gate and letting the love and comfort flow into me. Truly madness, but is so cool to see myself transform.

Sharing the amazing stories and weeping out tears of sorrows. You are amazing giving me opportunity to share and you want me free from the burden that I am facing.
You have send me angels to protract me, giving me friends to share my sorrows that I don't share with other people. Trusting people is hard and letting people into it, feeling awkward but you give me someone who wants to hear my sorrows and sharing life stories.

Giving me so much more, and gaining trust from other is a mission. Yet you set me free and you ha asked me to share my stories too, giving it love and trust is not just you, yourself is in between friendship that you created for us.
I know part of me is gone, but you left me another part that involve me and my friend, creating a new chemistry in your kingdom.

Thank you LORD! you brought me LIFE.



4 comments:

  1. Keep Blogging Jenny Loo!
    Im reading it.... xxxxxx
    Going to Indo has changed you hey!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh..great blogging Jenn...and i love the fish ;)

    ReplyDelete