Thursday, June 3, 2010

SIR KNIGHT CHARMING JASPER LOUIS THOMPSON

The Title is name by Jasper Louis Thompson.

His name is Jasper, age 25 and he is a Scott + Dutch + north indian + Chinese and reading make him sleepy.
Well he told me he can cook, I don't really believe him until he cook for me. (I promise if you cook I will roast chicken for you). I am not too sure how to describe him, we talked less than 100 sentences since I know him. He work as a shopkeeper and he drinks Starbucks. Well he likes to take picture but all his picture that I saw on facebook I cannot see his charming face. I think he is good in music, love K9, and don't talk much around me and my friends.
Well he ask me what about 3 June posting, and I said I have no inspiration. He suggested I write about him, so I did!
Sir Knight Charming Jasper Louis Thompson; I will be waiting for your Scottish mash potato.

This is what I know about you. Well, need to have a interview to know you better and to describe you.
If you feel sleepy can always walk around the shop or outside the shop to stretch.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. well roast chicken 1st or mash potato 1st...give some comment!!!

    ReplyDelete