Thursday, June 3, 2010

you sexy things.


Sexy, most of you know who is sexy. And I spend loads of time with sexy for the last 2years. I love sexy so much, and it brings so much memories in my life. When I am sad, sexy is with me, when I am all alone feeling lonely you will play a song for me. Spending happy times, with you and sometime I get frustrated you will be there with me.

Sexy you give surprise to all my friend, and you make sure we get our appointment on time so your clock is faster 21min. Your such a good companion when I am alone with you. You have a new toy that said, "Catch me, If you can"... I know you will feel ego, but you know you have change now!

Sexy you are the greatest creation, and I am so proud of you. You have made my life so easy. You have give me and my friends comfort, you did a good job. It is impossible not to have you. From far I just couldn't resit calling you " SEXY".

We had shared so much memories, and all this memories brings a smile to my face again. So that I remember we did all this things and going all this places together.

You made me proud SEXY....

No comments:

Post a Comment