Monday, June 14, 2010

Randomness


Went to the bank to do some banking. I was waiting in my Que at the cash deposit and in-front of me a late 50 uncle, taking his own sweet time to deposit his Rm 50. The Que from me and him accumulate till 11people, just waiting for him to deposit his RM 50. The funny part was the cash deposit do not accept his RM 50 and 11 of inpatient people NOT including me was cursing him. Malaysian Just Can't wait, for their turn.

Ohh well, then I went to the bank a few shop away to customer service. I was talking for 20min, then a lady just cut my conversation with the customer service, and if I tell you I wasn't pist I lied! After all the banking admin, I went lunch and I wanted to have beef noodle and the man served me wrong noodle. I didn't make big fuss, I ate my lunch.

Then I have to go to the Max generation office, to confirm reservation for Bali trip. I called them and his sense of direction to guide me to the office is so Bad, he don't even know the restaurant name down stairs at his own office - GOSH - was wondering around for the last 30min finding the office!!!! Grrrrhhhh.... By grace my temper didn't explode!!!

Then been calling the Pos Malaysia, waiting and explaining the scenario. (can't they understand English?)
Well been talking until my fully charge phone gone FLAT!!!

After long day of talking, going up and down, left and right make me so tired, so I went to salon wanted to pamper myself with a nice hair wash and blow dry. Sat down and I ask him to cut my hair short, and I sms to the last person I sms too!!! LOL!!! Tiredness make me go crazy by saying that!!! Went home everyone was so surprise about me cutting my hair. Alot of compliment tho!!!

I am not sure my feeling today!!!
if random were a feeling I think that is my feeling.

cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment