Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can't think of a better way to share by writing this down

the title said it all. ~nah just kidding~

Well I've been checking my personal thoughts on my note book/journal on special day/memories/feelings.

Looking back on all the sweet memories that I have for the pass 6 years, I am kind of amaze what I wrote and what I did for the pass 6 years.~~~~GOSH!!!

Having an amazing idea for myself, when I was 17th turning 18th. I told myself this, "Jenny your going to national service within 8month time, if anything misfortune happen to you no one will know, so you have to write and let other people know what happen". I thought I am going to die in the National Service camp for 3month. Well it turn out I am fine, but I am glad I wrote a journal while I was in camp.

Making me, to jot down important notes in my life.
Sharing my most memorable moment in my camp was, the first day you were traveling on the bus and going to the camp site. You don't know anyone and you were sad plus, everything feel dumb and thinking your going to die.
That was the most silly thing that I wrote on that book. Life in camp wasn't that bad after all, when you try to meet/talk/smile to other people that will have the same feelings as you are.
Getting to know everyone in camp and sharing life stories in our city/village/town, is FUN and worth wild sharing.

As I were saying, that was why I started to write for myself. Knowing myself is not so talented and sometime stupid, is not encouraging for me to share out my whole journal in National Service Camp. I will share 3 high-light moment for the pass 2years. There is nothing much, but I would love to share.

1.
I remember my first Christmas when I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. My first CHRISTMAS and it was very special to share with my church family. And this is how I wrote,
~I fall in love in Christmas!!
Is so nice when u have, good food, friends and music all around me make me feel so nice. I will katie and nicky, they will be going back soon and I will miss them seriously... ~

2.
Picking up my special friend Mary Anne Chew at the air port, been waiting for 2hours. I do not dare to go toilet, and believing she will be out anytime soon. Waiting and waiting.... I am not too sure worth waiting for so long! But for the friendship wise, "WORTH waiting"!!!

3.
Going to Indonesia, have open my heart,eyes,ears and soul. Making me a better person, and walking his plan that he planned for me. He made all things possible and is a privilege to served his kingdom.

Just 3, But there is a whole loads more. Well if you ask me personally you might get to know more!!!

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment