Sunday, May 8, 2011

shallows thoughts 7-5-11

Life ain't always a rainbow shining brightly over the sky.
It means you can't please everyone needs, yet you need to please yourself.

There is countless DO's and DON'T in life, for different people different DO's and different DON'T. 
I'm living my life under my own footsteps not yours, not hers niter is his. 
Why do I need to pleased you..... just to make you feel better than mine?!!! 

I could say this OUT LOUD.... life is unfair!!!
Words are weapons, it can hurt you and it will heal your pain, I believe that every words that came out, you can't take it back.

I have a dearest godmom that pass-away 5years ago, she told me, if you make a mistake you have to take courage to face you mistake, but if you say words that your not mean to say, you can't take it back, if you promise anything to anyone you have to fulfill it with because promise is a strong word to use it to someone.
It don't make any sense back then in the hospital wad.
She was a great woman, with a gentle voice.
There is 5closest people who pass on, have thought me so much about begin who you are.

Both my gramps' are amazing people who love and hate each other so much, yet they have amazing life stories.
the old house I use to visit, the cooling floor, sound of the t af insects night, unlimited junk food to snack in the fridge.
Grandma, you spoiled us so much I wish I could understand the every words you have spoken to me, I hope mom and dad translate it 
correctly....

Memories will last, every memories have scar my life.
making all the scar worth wild, and memories last by making a rainbow in my heart,by thinking about you.

--Love is not to hold but to cherish for a life time--



No comments:

Post a Comment