Friday, May 6, 2011

shallow thoughts. 6-5-11

I like listening to music, sometime the song just knows the right feeling that I could express all my joy and sadness. Holding up every emotion in my daily life, is easy to say I am fine, I am doing OK.
But deep down no one knows, if i don't want to share.

I barely know what am I suppose to do if I am not busy with work.
Measurement in every aspect in life ain't helping every needs we have.
All the"what if".....  not making anyone happier.

What can I do to make myself feels better?
Tears that substituted water to wash my face, memories that keep a smile on my face.....
The truth do hurts.....
But it is the truth....
Is hard to believe, without seeing it, but sometimes you don't need to see to believe.

I rather, it hurts me... to blame on other.
playing the blame game is not fun....but to step out and take the blame with a sore heart.
Every step that I made in my life, is my decision.... 
I will take my full responsibility on my life.

Have courage to face all the barrier, have courage to face what you did without doubting yourself.
Facing the music in LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment