Thursday, September 9, 2010

little bird

humming a song called little bird.
when I first starts to put words into this song, when I was in Medan JW Marriott hotel, In the pool.
Ohh well, I know when I am thinking about something, I will sing this song never fail, since that day onwards.
I didn't manage to finish the song because, the lyric is just my point of view and some question, Like a riddle.

I like to sing this little bird song, makes me smile, every time the lyric change but the beginning is still the same....
"Little little little bird, what can you see from the little little eyes..... tell me little little little bird, I want to know". 
well I hope one day I would write it down, every time I sing this song, It would be great to know and play back what I ask the little bird!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment