Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emotion and Feelings

Journal

Walking, running, skipping, hopping....nothing could change my emotion.

Emotions, often called feelings, include experiences such as love, hate, anger, trust, joy, panic, fear, and grief. Emotions are related to, but different from, mood. Emotions are specific reactions to a particular event that are usually of fairly short duration. Mood is a more general feeling such as happiness, sadness, frustration, contentment, or anxiety that lasts for a longer time.

If both emotion and feelings combine in your mind, it will take hours and hours to clear what is going on in you. And trust me I been there and it is a nice place to be in. Sometimes I ask myself why do we have emotional breakdown and messy feelings flying up and down. There must be a perfectly good reason "why" we have to go thru all the pain and sorrows, love hate feelings, anger and joy.
So,I could not tell you how much I don't know about my feelings and I am confuse sometimes with all the random thoughts I have in mind..........

No comments:

Post a Comment