Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am not alone.

A little part of my journal,

I am not walking alone, you are my guidance of my life.
Sometimes I made mistake and start doubting on myself, and I know you never leave me.
You will always be next to me and giving me guidance and encouragement.
My own strength can't do anything without you in it.
You have give me a multi colour dress, special gifting in my life, I am showing the true colour from you, multi colour. Unfolding the gifting you have place in my life, such and amazing adventure.
Is so amazing that I see myself growing in you, driving in the highway that you created for me.
Sending my little prayer every day, and I know you have received all my prayers; you know my desire. Walking the path that you created making me stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment