Saturday, June 19, 2010

the fragrance.



WOW..... Saturday Morning!

Had an amazing breakfast...."pan cakes" yummmmm.....

Going to have curry later, and the secret ingredient, of cause is LOVE!!!

BUT WOW!!!
Curry smells LIKE ahhhhh.....LOVELY!!!

Personally I can't cook curry, Miss "Deb" cook lovely curry just by smelling it.....
Sorry Katie... your curry can't beats hers' and Cox curry just can't beat THIS!!!!
SERIOUSLY .
Well if doubt my judgement YOU will be tazzer!!! (jokes)
So simple to cooked, yet I am sure I can't cook out the same flavor and the smells.....ahhhhhhh!!!!
I can tell you the truth I don't have a skill compare to this!!!

Well spending time with amazing people on a weekend is such BLESSING!
How great it is!!!
Well basically had a "FFD" Fun Fill Day!
I had a picnic lunch, just simple yet HEALTHY food, the highlight wasn't the food...
Is the people that I am with, they are just funny, loving and caring, just amazing people. Fill with action!!!
Dinner was lovely, as I said it smells good, looks good and it taste really great...LIKE REALLY great!!!
I was speechless for the first time for eating any food!!! I am NOT JOKING peeps!!!

I was so bless to meet this bunch of awesome girls.... "LORD" you have plan this way I was born to meet with all this girls....you have surprise me every time!!!

Thank you Lord for everything your my provider.......

No comments:

Post a Comment