Monday, May 2, 2011

shallow thoughts 2-5-11

in my mind I've shallows thoughts every single moment in my life, sometime it makes me sad, and sometimes a slight of smile came out me. I've never thought of how will I be in the next 10years, nor I can't even imagine what will happen to me tomorrow.

Living today to the fullest with no regret is it the best motivation? 
or
taking every chances I have?

sometimes living in this earth making filled with frustration.
why life in is so tough, can it end soon?

I believe this is not a dream that happen, this is reality.

Life hurts.
I can't pleased everyone.
things have happen,
I know the reaction and rejection.
But could someone stand in my shoes and think, what is happening in my life.

people advice, I've been tru what you been tru.....(lies)
I know people try to help,
But I think not helping will be a help.

If I have 1 last wish in my life, I would wish for you.
taking away all your sadness and putting only happiness in you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment