Friday, April 1, 2011

sorry

everyone have a bad day,
so... I have one too...
I am sorry I am begin a pussy not admitting the facts, 
that facing in fear and guilt, 
I know I am not suppose to feel this way, and I can't control my feelings.
I am so sorry to hurt your feelings and making it clear,
Is my choice to feel bad and lousy, 
to be honest, 
I should received it like just another day.
Holding fear, anger and guilt on the pass is not going to help me feel better, yet I feel worst.
I am sincerely  apologizing to whom it may concern.
you know who you are. 
I have done things over board, I feel so so so sorry.
truly am making a huge mistake.
Holding up the grouch and putting up the unthinkable mistake I have done.

So sorry.

and I am trying my very best to let the pass be the pass. 
and unfold the future. 

I am such a stupid person some time, and I admit it.

desperation in need your forgiveness.

I am so so so so so so sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment