Sunday, March 6, 2011

what if.....

have you ever ask yourself, what will happen in the next hours?
Well I did!

-the break down-

1. ugly thoughts......
2.happy though.......
3.confusing though......
4.confidential though.....
5. keep in view though.....
6. sad though.......
7. mixed feelings though.....

= Brain function =
you your brain operates and it will not stop till your last day in this planet earth.
there is always question floating around.
or a prediction from your brain, things happen!!

~ what if ~

what if I took that job offer?
what if I you never left?
what if I said I love you?
what if I said wait?
what if I didn't ask the question I meant to ask?
what if I didn't respond?

There is a million what if.... but what If I didn't start this blog?

-__-



No comments:

Post a Comment