Thursday, July 8, 2010

part of me in malaysia

Malaysia a place I called home, I was born and raise here as a Malaysian.
I love my country, I love the people and loving the food that we Malaysian have to be proud in!
In this country, is a part of a Malaysian blood that we know where to find good food.
Knowing the secret back roots, to get amazing food.

Ambiance is not really part of the deal for good food, as far as I know....
All the delicious food is served in a back road. (IN MALAYSIA)
5star serving only happens when you are in Mandarin Oriental, Concorde , Swiss Garden, JW Marriot and many more 5star hotels.
We do have great ambiance and good food plus is reasonable price. You just need to look for it!

I have no doubt that all, every Malaysian have a favorite mamak stall.
Malay, Nasi Lemak,
Chinese, Fried rice
Indian, Banana Leaf Rice.
We asian, we like our rice. Rice is part of every meal in our diet.

I can tell you this I love my country is not because we have good government, but I love my country is because we have great food!

MALAYSIA apa-apa pun boleh!



No comments:

Post a Comment